Crítica sobre el incidente Aeroméxico: Todos somos Aeroméxico
Author Archives: Emilce Santana
Discriminación racial en México
Aeroméxico Casting Call Says No Dark-Skinned Need Apply
Table: Afro-descendant and Indigenous Population in Latin America by Country
- Telles, Edward and Tianna Paschel. 2014. “Who is Black, White, or MIxed Race? How Skin Color, Status, and Nation Shape Racial Classification in Latin America.” American Journal of Sociology.
- Telles, Edward E. and René Flores. 2013. “Not Just Color: Whiteness, Nation and Status in Latin America” Hispanic American Historical Review.
- Telles, Edward and Denia Garcia. 2013. “Mestizaje and Public Opinion in Latin America” Latin American Research Review.
- Telles, Edward and Stanley Bailey. 2013. “Understanding Latin American Beliefs about Racial Inequality” American Journal of Sociology.
Stratification and Inequality:
- Telles, Edward, René D. Flores and Fernando Urrea-Giraldo. 2015. “Pigmentocracies: Educational Inequality, Skin Color and Census Ethnoracial Identification in Eight Latin American Countries” Research in Social Stratification and Mobility.
- Pereira, Krista M. and Edward E. Telles. 2014. “The Color of Health: Color, Racial Classification and Discrimination in the Health of Latin Americans.” Social Science and Medicine.
- Flores, René D. and Edward Telles. 2012. “Social Stratification in Mexico: Disentangling Color, Ethnicity and Class” American Sociological Review.
- Telles, Edward and Liza Steele. 2012. “Pigmentocracy in the Americas: How is Educational Attainment Related to Skin Color?” Insights 73. Latin American Public Opinion Project, Vanderbilt University.
You must be logged in to post a comment.